Who can register for Super Y League?
- The Super Y League recommend club administrators handle all club registrations. Clubs do have the option to allow players, coaches, team managers to register themselves (13 or older), parent's to register players, or club admins to register players.
If I'm a Club Admin, do I need any player waivers before I register?
- Yes, I need a copy of the COPPA and Super Y Waiver signed by each player. You can find these waivers on the welcome page of the registration. (COPPA form is only needed for players U13 and below)
Who should I contact for Support?
- A player or parent should direct any questions to a Club Admin. A Club admin should direct any questions to the Super Y admin; Amr.Mortagui@uslsoccer.com
How many players can I register at a time as a club admin?
- If you're registering more than 10 players at a time, please register 10, then checkout. You can then come back in to the system and register another batch of 10 players.
Which Credit Cards are accepted?
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.American Express is not available as a payment option.
Where do I Print my Player Cards?
- Club admins will print player card. Player cards won't be available until club admins are given permissions and players have been placed on a team roster. Click Here to learn how to print cards.