USL Policies and Hotel Reservation Rules
- The hotel link opens to clubs on September 26th at 10AM
- Our "STAY TO PLAY" policy applies to all teams that participate in the SYL finals. It requires hotel reservations to be booked through USL with NO EXCEPTIONS. For teams commuting to the event see below.
- Each TEAM is REQUIRED to reserve a MINIMUM of 3 days and 36 nights (12 rooms x 3 nights) at the same hotel.
- Teams with fewer than 36 Total nights contact Nick Papadakis at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 813-849-0583.
- All room reservations will be honored on a “FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS”. Team hotel block reservations will be reserved for FIVE calendar days from the date the hotel reservation form was submitted until USL receives the team's ROOMING LIST. After the 5th day the team's hotel block will be on hold until USL receives the rooming list. Team's hotel choices requested on original reservation form will be allocated based on hotel and room availability at that time.
- The team's hotel reservation block is being guaranteed by the contact's credit card BUT the hotel will not charge the card UNLESS rooms reserved DID NOT SHOW UP. All rooms will be charged to the parents on arrival.
- The "STAY TO PLAY" rule does not apply to teams commuting to the finals within a 70 mile radius of IMG Academy fields. If a commuting team wishes to stay in a hotel it must abide by the "STAY TO PLAY" rule and stay at one of our partner hotels.
- Players staying with friends and family must submit the following: Name of player, and name and address of friend or family. Maximum of 2 players per team.
- See "Partner Hotel List" below for individual room cancellation policy due to unforeseen circumstances prior to arrival date.
- Cut Off date for Hotel Team Block Reservations is Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 5pm. After this date if a team needs to reserve a hotel block, please contact Nick Papadakis.
For more information and questions, teams may contact Nick Papadakis at 813-849-0583 or email: email@example.com