At the Super Y League, the goal is to provide your club with an experience that is unparalleled in youth soccer. The Super Y League shares your passion for player development and realizes that in order to be an elite club, you must play in an elite league. With the new Regional Scouting Series, partnerships with some of the leaders in youth soccer, experienced and professional staff, advanced player tracking, and offering the chance to compete for a North American Championship, the Super Y League is the best operated youth league in North America, allowing it to stand above the competition.
The benefits that the league provides set the Super Y League and our member clubs apart. These benefits have been developed through 18 years as a mainstay in youth soccer.
• Proven history of upholding the highest standards and accountability.
• Year-round player involvement and development for clubs.
• Access to unparalleled benefits through League Partners.
• Increased exposure for member clubs and their players.
• Opportunity to compete for a North American Championship.
• Greater collaboration between clubs, players and the League.
The Super Y League always remains at the forefront of US Soccer developments and initiatives in order to provide its member clubs the best platform to compete and develop elite players. The Super Y League will be the first American youth league to implement the new groundbreaking initiatives laid out by US Soccer for the 2017 Super Y League season.
Below are the two key initiatives laid out by US Soccer to be mandated by August of 2017: